Safeguard your signal
No matter how tough the spectrum environment, Axient Digital is tougher. Next Gen digital radio with encryption. True digital diversity. Quadversity and High Density modes. There’s always a way to see through the noise.
Transparent audio comes through—artifacts and color do not. With impressively low latency, flat frequency response, and multiple digital audio output options, sound fills every corner of the space—clear and clean.
Because efficiency is the bedrock of reliability, Axient Digital gives you more command & control. From wide tuning receivers and transmitters, to Wireless Workbench® and ShowLink® control, to networked charging, and more it improves every part of your workflow.
Made for the main stage
Axient Digital has been the wireless solution for some of the biggest spotlights. Award shows. Halftime performances. Music festivals. Broadcast and Broadway. It’s the system audio professionals count on when sound is critical.
- Bodypack Transmitter AD1
- Bodypack Transmitter ADX1
- Micro-Bodypack Transmitter ADX1M
- Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter AD2/ADX2/ADX2FD (VP68, SM58, BETA87A, BETA87C, BETA58A, K9HS, KSM9, KSM8)
- Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver AD4Q
- Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver AD4D
- Up to 184 MHz tuning bandwidth across all receivers & transmitters
- Up to 17 channels / 6 MHz or 23 channels / 8 MHz in Standard Mode; up to 47 channels / 6 MHz or 63 channels / 8 MHz High Density Mode
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack & micro-bodypack (micro-bodypack with ADX series only)
- Powered by Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries (AD series transmitters also powered by AA batteries)