The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendible subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18″ woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500W of peak power; DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ & crossover functionality
- 18″, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity & light weight
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures & optional array frame
- 20mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Large port area for reduced distortion