The VT4889-1 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced construction techniques & hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction
- Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight & high output
- 2 – 15″ LF, 4 – 8″ MF & 3 – 1.5″ HF Quad or Tri Amped
- Proprietary waveguides couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (R.B.I.): integrates output of individual bandpass elements
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components
- Integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide reliable hanging arrays