The VTX V20 is a compact, high-output line array element designed to deliver high fidelity sound reinforcement in a wide variety of applications. Patented D2 Dual Diaphragm Dual Voice Coil and Differential Drivev® LF transducer technologies employed in VTX V25-II and the JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor along with BSS® Audio OmniDrive HD V5 processing provide uncompromised sound quality, while VTX V20’s flexible suspension system ensures efficient transport, fast setup and precise configuration.
- D2415K D2 Dual Diaphragm Dual Voice Coil Compression Driver
- Integral mid/high waveguide provides precise vertical wavefront coupling and optimal 105 degree horizontal coverage
- Variable curvature line source array (0-12.5 degrees) with enhanced long throw resolution
- Versatile, highly-ergonomic Angle Stop Mechanism (ASM) suspension system allowing tension or compression suspension • Switchable Quad- or Bi-Amplified 3-Way system operation
- BSS® Audio OmniDriveHD V5 Processing for use with Crown Audio ITechHD or VRack and control via JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™
- Optimized for deployment with the dual-15” VTX S25 cardioidarrayable subwoofer either separately or suspended in the same array
- In addition to stand-alone applications, V5 presets perfectly integrate VTX V20 and S25 as supporting elements of a VTX V25-II or VTX F Series system