Just some dreamers
Just some dreamers
Who we are
In 2006, we had a crazy idea. We wanted to assemble a group of talented, inspired and motivated individuals who shared a common dream to build unforgettable events… and we made it happen! For more than a decade, we have been proud to help create thousands of events. We promise to keep that momentum going by following one simple truth:
We are the answer to
Maybe you’re organizing a fundraiser to benefit a local non-profit and are in need of accent lighting. Or maybe you’re building an outdoor concert in the heart of your city and need staging. Whatever your needs are, trust the pros.
We’ve been in business for 14 years and our team collectively boasts over 200 years worth of industry-related experience. And while our home address is located in Youngstown, we proudly produce events nationally.
Let’s connect! We believe in your dreams as much as our own.
Penny for your Thoughts ... A Nickel for your Story
It all comes full circle as to why we chose the name FortyTWO – an homage to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the book, the number 42 is believed to be “the answer to life, the universe and everything.” It is our strong belief that we are the answer to everything.
When you entrust FortyTWO, you will gain more than a vendor. We believe in being a dedicated extension of your team. We’re in this together because we believe in your dreams as much as our own.
Thanks for stopping by, we can’t wait to show you what we’re made of…
Meet the players
“No one can whistle a symphony.
It takes a whole orchestra to play it.”
Halford E. Luccock
Our productions are built by union stagehands.
Event Production is not to be confused with Event Planning.
Event Production includes providing event support – from professional audio and video, to lighting and staging. Everything you see and hear at an event – we can do it because at FortyTWO, we do it all!
Absolutely! Our office and warehouse may be located in Youngstown, but we have produced many events locally, regionally and nationally.
We offer three-tiers of production support that will surely fit any budget:
- Equipment Rental
- You rent technology and equipment from us to use it as you need. You tell us what you need, pick it up (or we can ship if needed) and you return it.
- Ideal for experienced professionals, event companies and touring productions.
- Rental & Setup
- We deliver, setup and remove the equipment from your location, freeing you up to manage other event details.
- Ideal for standard event rentals such as stage risers, drapery or bike rack fence.
- Full Production
- We will deliver and setup as well as provide onsite technicians to do the rest.
- Ideal for the vast majority of our clients seeking problem-free event solutions.
Of course! Upon submission of a request for a quote, a member of our Dream Team will contact you to help assess your needs.